Helping Families Save on the Cost of a College Education, Improve Retirement Savings Outlook and Avoid Excessive Student Loan Debt
CONCERNED ABOUT THE OUTRAGEOUSLY HIGH COST OF COLLEGE?
Today, college four-year sticker prices can easily exceed $250,000! There are two different prices for a college education - one for the informed buyer and one for the uninformed. Which price will you pay?
CollegeSmart can help you save ON, not just for the cost of college, avoid crushing student loan debt and improve your retirement savings outlook by:
- Revealing to you strategies for reducing your out-of-pocket college costs at selected schools - regardless of your finances
- Advising you on how to become eligible for more financial aid, grants and tuition discounts for college
- Helping you determine which college savings option is best suited for you and suggest effective strategies for funding any shortfalls
- Informing you about school-based merit scholarships that your student is eligible for and the requirements to obtain this FREE money
- Providing you with the information you'll need to be an informed buyer of a college education, in order to send your student to the right college, for the right reasons and at the right price!
SCHEDULE your free consultation now!
Here are your next steps:
SCHEDULE your free consultation by calling us at 701-361-7635 or complete and submit the form below
WATCH the brief educational video "A Lesson in Paying for College"
DOWNLOAD the report: Insider Strategies and Secrets to Reducing Your College Costs
SUBSCRIBE to College Ed Xpress e-Newsletter and learn insider secrets and strategies about college admissions and financial aid
School-based merit scholarships are the number one source of potential free money for a family and one of the best ways a family can reduce the cost of a college education.
Use our exclusive scholarship finder to learn:
- Exactly what school-based scholarships the student qualifies for - even if they are not at the top of their class
- The requirements associated with each scholarship in order to obtain them
- Additional scholarships available to the student with only a modest increase in test scores
To schedule your free consultation - Contact CollegeSmart at 701-361-7635 or complete and submit this form and we'll contact you to schedule a meeting.
College Ed Xpress E-Newsletter
If you're a parent with a college-bound high school junior or senior, College Ed Xpress is just right for you.
It's the only college admissions and financial aid e-newsletter that delivers timely and actionable information based on the current month of the school year.
Subscribe and learn insider secrets and strategies concerning college admissions and financial aid. View a sample e-newsletter
Join our email newsletter