If you could consistently find, engage and convert college-planning prospects (Gen X and Gen Y parents of college-bound children) in your community and across the country, how much would your business, revenue and success increase?
Introducing, Collegiate Funding Solutions' Client-Attraction Program
The cornerstone of this program will be regularly scheduled educational webinars hosted by CFS and SPONSORED by YOU. These education webinars will cover hot topics related to college planning, savings, funding, admissions, financial aid, etc.
You'll receive a unique link to the webinar information/registration page that will track all your registrations. Every registration using your unique link will generate a lead for you with the prospect's contact information.Example of an advisor's unique webinar registration page
We'll share with you over a dozen practical, simple, cheap and proven strategies and channels for promoting the educational webinars in your business, your community and nationally that will drive registrations. Includes social media advertising.
We'll educate, inform and motivate YOUR attendees to reach out to you for help applying the infomation provided in the webinar to their own personal situation and circumstances.
Since you'll receive the contact information for all your webinar registrants, you can follow-up with them and offer a virtual consult and discuss how to APPLY the information they received in the webinar to their own personal circumstances, by engaging your services!
And, we'll give you a proven PPT presentation (provided you subscribe to our college-planning software) that you can use during the virtual meeting to convert them to a client!
You'll build an ever-growing and very targeted marketing list - Gen X and Gen Y parents of college-bound children.
It's just that simple and EASY; all you need to do is extend the invite and we'll take it from there!
Last, but not least, you'll only pay a nominal flat fee to participate in each webinar -- irrespective of the number (hundreds?) of webinar registrants credited to you!
The result for you? Highly qualified new client leads and engagement opportunities to GROW and SUSTAIN your college and financial planning business with new clients at a FRACTION of the time, money and effort of conventional methods!
Details about CFS' first parent webinar Tuesday, October 27
Title: Sending Your Child to College for Pennies on the Dollar
This is CFS' signature parent webinar and has been hosted by CFS many times and is highly rated by attendees. Here are the results of a survey that CFS administered to attendees of this webinar topic who were invited to attend by their financial advisor:
The take away from the survey?
This webinar, Sending Your Child to College for Pennies on the Dollar, delivers meaningful value to attendees, yields follow up appointments for you and referrals!
During this 45 minute LIVE educational webinar and Q & A, from the comfort of their home, attendees will learn:
- KEYS to getting discounts from high priced colleges
- HOW expensive private schools can cost families the same or less than state universities
- TEN MISTAKES parents make that cost them money in lost financial aid and tuition discounts
- WHY EVERY FAMILY - irrespective of their financial situation - MUST file the FAFSA, no exceptions!
- NAVIGATING the college admissions and financial aid process in a post-Covid 19 landscape
At the conclusion, we'll refer your prospects back to YOU for help in applying the information they obtained in the webinar to their own personal situation and circumstances. You'll also receive the contact information for all the registrants and attendees that were associated with your unique webinar registration link that CFS provided you!
- Grow your business/income with new clients at a FRACTION of the time, cost and effort of alternative options
- Create goodwill by providing access to top quality educational content on hot topics related to college planning
- Prospect for new clients with less time, money and effort
- Deliver new value to exising clients and deepen relationships
- Convert a higher percentage of highly motivated prospects (parents with college-bound children) to clients
- Receive more referrals
- Generate more leads
- Stand out from other advisors
- If you are already a CFS client, with an active software subscription, your discounted fee to participate will be $249. In order to receive the discounted fee, click here to login to your CFS dashboard to validate your subscription status. Once your subscription is validated by successfully logging into your account, you'll be automatically redirected back to this page and will pay the dicounted fee
- If you aren't yet a CFS client now is the perfect time to do so. After subscribing, you can reaccess this page, complete step #1 to register with the discounted fee.Visit CFS' subscription page for subscription options and to get started.
- If you're not ready to be a CFS client but still want to register and participate, your fee will be be $449. Just complete the registration and payment form below
- You'll receive an email from CFS with YOUR unique link to the webinar information/signup page. You'll share this webpage url with all your prospects.
- After the webinar, in addition to encouraging attendees to follow up with the advisor that invited them, CFS will send you a list of all the webinar registrants and attendees that used your unique registration link.
Already a CFS Member?
Login Here to Get Your Discount