CAVU College Planning Services
Helping Families Save on the Cost of a College Education, Improve Retirement Savings Outlook and Avoid Excessive Student Loan Debt
CONCERNED ABOUT THE OUTRAGEOUSLY HIGH COST OF COLLEGE?
Today, college four-year sticker prices can easily exceed $250,000! There are two different prices for a college education - one for the informed buyer and one for the uninformed. Which price will you pay?
CAVU College Planning Services can help you save ON, not just for the cost of college, avoid crushing student loan debt and improve your retirement savings outlook by:
- Revealing to you strategies for reducing your out-of-pocket college costs at selected schools - regardless of your finances
- Advising you on how to become eligible for more financial aid, grants and tuition discounts for college
- Helping you determine which college savings option is best suited for you and suggest effective strategies for funding any shortfalls
- Informing you about school-based merit scholarships that your student is eligible for and the requirements to obtain this FREE money
- Providing you with the information you'll need to be an informed buyer of a college education, in order to send your student to the right college, for the right reasons and at the right price!
SCHEDULE your free consultation now!
To schedule your free consultation - Contact CAVU College Planning Services at 234-205-2211 or complete and submit this form and we'll contact you to schedule a meeting.