- COLLEGE PLANNING PRIMER
- YOUR CUSTOM PLAN
- Data Form
College planning and funding is complex. Ask any parent who has filled out a FAFSA form! And that's NOT college planning, any more than filling out a 1040 is tax planning! It requires knowledge relating to many different topics, often inter-related, to achieve the best outcome.Depending on your circumstances Fisher Financial Strategies will evaluate and suggest:
- Strategies for parents with young children
- Strategies for parents with high-school students - especially high school juniors/seniors
- Strategies for middle-income families - $50,000 - $150,000
- Strategies for high-income families - $150,000+
- Strategies for business owners
- Strategies for grandparents that want to help with college funding
- Strategies for qualifying for financial aid
- Strategies for funding shortfalls
- And more!
Just as knowing and applying the right strategies can help you better prepare and pay for college and reduce your out-of-pocket college costs, NOT knowing strategies available to you will likely mean you'll pay more for college than you had to and may prevent you from achieving your retirement savings goals.
The good news is that Fisher Financial Strategies can help you pursue the best outcome with confidence in the process.